Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Blog Post Preview: Austria, Alsace & Germany

It's like my personal holy trinity of wine. Austria, Alsace & Germany. I love wines from all over the world. But if I had to narrow it down, or if some wine ogre came to me in the night and forced me to only drink wine from three regions or countries, these might just be the ones.

Coming soon: More blathering on and on about fantastic wines from these wine growing regions. Some red maybe, but a whole lot of lovely whites. As I like to say - we should be drinking both red and white - but if you want to experience the absolute truth of pure wine, you'll find it most clearly in white wine.

Even if the wine seems to be poured out of nowhere and the stem of your glass disappears magically into nothingness...


...I'm confident you'll see, and taste, what I mean.

Cheers!

~ vs

No comments:

Post a Comment